Thursday, November 24, 2011

And on the 13th Day She Baked

About 5 days into this self imposed challenge I realized I started way too early. There is no way I am going to be able to make cookies every day. don't get me wrong, I am not quitting, just modifying my rules a little. Hey, it's my game, my rules...right? I decided that after every 12th day, I would bake what I have made so far and find homes for my cookies. Of course the 13th day would just have to fall on Thanksgiving when I have million other things to do, but I got up early, started a little last night and got it done. So here you have it: Days one through twelve. Ta Da!! These are going to my brother in laws house for Thanksgiving and I think one plate will go home with my Grandma. There is still more to bake, but I get a little bit stingy with my dough, saving it for I don't know what...just saving it. I will work through this issue by the end of the day I promise, finish baking the dough I have...except maybe the sugar cookies and the gingerbread...and the chocolate peppermint cookies...and just maybe the Russian Teacakes...
Thank you for indulging me and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment