Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Non Cookie Break- Jello Crap! Hooray

notice we have graduated to making extremeley large bowls of this
Okay so I know it's not really called Jello Crap, I'm sure it has a real name. Something like Jello Salad I' m sure. But to me Cool Whip+Jello+Cottage Cheese+Pineapple does not equal anything that should be called a salad. But we sooo love our Jello Crap. My Grandma Betty always made it when I was little and my slightly indulgent Grandpa would have let me eat the whole bowl if Grandma didn't step in and stop me. I started making it for holidays when my kids were little and was thrilled to find out my youngest son Steven loved Jello Crap as much as I did. He has been making it every Christmas and Thanksgiving since he was about 6 years old. Now at age 17, I think he finally has it down pat. Now I just have to make sure he doesn't eat it all before Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment