Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 32: Massive Baking Blow Out: Part One

Yesterday the catering hotline was on fire! My poor little Blackberry rang more in one day than I think it has all year. Usually on a really busy day I can squeeze in a shower but probably not dry my hair or put on make up. Yesterday I did not even make it upstairs to the shower. It was that busy. I joked that the city of Fresno woke up and said " Oh crap, Christmas is less than two weeks away...I need to order food!" Then I woke up this morning and said "Oh crap, Christmas is less than two weeks away...I need to...do everything!!!"
Awhile back I posted "this is my game, my rules". Therefore today I am going to bend my rules and bake my little heart out. With my bluetooth on, Blackberry and laptop near and pantry fully stocked, I will revisit some of the favorites of the last 31 days. Treats for my coworkers in Fresno, a Steelers themed cookie or two for my son's Secret Santa and hopefully something new too.
Stayed tuned and wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment