Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here's the Wrap

The Christmas Cookie Challenge has come to an end. Whatever will I do now? One thing I won't be doing for quite some time...making cookies. Who am I kidding, I give it two months before I am furiously creaming butter and sugar in my KitchenAide.
All in all this was fun and I am glad I did it. No, I did not make a cookie every single day. But to be fair, I started very early in the season. Next year I may wait at least until after Thanksgiving to start. Yes, I will do it again...at least I think I will.
Now for the winners!! These were the best and the favorites, in no particular order.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
Norma Freer's Chocolate Chip
Snickerdoodle's
S____'s Bakery Sugar Cookies
Russian Teacakes
Buttery Gingerbread
Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
Martha Stewart's Peppermint Meringue Cups with Chocolate Ganache
Rachael Ray's Hot Cocoa Cookies, Coconut Lemon Snowflakes and Peppermint Surprise Cookies
Cherry Bombs
Brown Butter Sea Salt Cookies and Lemon Sage Variation
Jingle Bell Blossom
Frosted Maple Cookies
Cream Cheese Pretzels
Peanut Butter Blossoms

Did you try any of these? Do you have a favorite I did not make? Do you have any questions about anything you have read on this blog over the last few months? Email me @ fdmelissa@gmail.com. Also I would like to keep this blog going but I would not like to bake everyday...any suggestions for topics? I usually bake and decorate at least 3 cakes throughout the year, but I think I will miss the blog in between those cakes. What would you like to hear me ramble on about?
Thank you so much for reading and most importantly for clicking on the adverstisements. No final total yet on how much I have earned but will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment