Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 33: Cherry Bombs

Hello Daddy, Hello Mom, Imma ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!!!!
Yes I think I invented this cookie and yes it is a total cheat. Why a cheat? Because it's kind of a rip off of a couple of cookies. First the obvious, Peanut Butter Blossoms (which I have yet to make). Second, some recipe on the back of the bag of the Cherry Cordial Kisses. Third, I used left over chocolate dough from the Hot Cocoa cookies I made yesterday. But who cares...they taste really good.
Just use any chocolate cookie dough, roll into one inch balls then into chopped walnuts. Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes (depending on the dough recipe used). Remove from then oven and plop a Cherry Cordial Kiss right in the middle. Cool.
So why the cop out tonight? I was busy doing this:
No, I have not abandoned my beloved Bears. Steven, my youngest son, is part of a Secret Santa thing at school. The kid he has "J-Dog" is a big Steelers fan. Since I am not about to shell out 3-5 bucks a day to buy J-Dog gifts, we thought we would use what we had.
And since the icing and stuff was already out, I went ahead and did this:

Now I am just showing off! My fingertips and knuckles are nearly numb, I think I am allowed to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment